This is the single barrel Mk22 Mod 0 and the Nightforce ATACR 7-35x "as issued" SOCOM scope and Nightforce Mount
A limited number of Mk22 MRAD ASR Mod 0 rifle and optic kits complete with deployment case have been made available. The .300 Norma is the new standard long range sniper round for the US Military.
Excerpts from Ammoland (ammoland.com):
The winner of the $50 million USSOCOM Sniper Rifle Contract, the Barrett Mark 22 Advanced Sniper Rifle now sits at the tip of the spear of US military might. Based on Barrett’s Multi-Role Adaptive Design Sniper Rifle, better known as the MRAD, the Barrett Advanced Sniper Rifle System was able to meet and exceed SOCOM’s stringent requirements for the Mark 22 contract.
Milled from a single block of 7075 Aluminum, the Barrett Mark 22 Advanced Sniper Rifle’s receiver more resembles the lower receiver of an AR platform rifle – housing the fire control group and magazine well, as well as attachment points for the pistol grip and folding buttstock. The upper receiver of the Barrett Mark 22 Advanced Sniper Rifle System also shares visual and functional similarities with the AR platform, with the bolt riding within a completely enclosed upper aided by a polymer bolt guide. What helped secure USSOCOM’s contract for Barrett is intuitive the caliber changing functionality of Mark 22 Advanced Sniper Rifle System (and MRAD). In order to change calibers on the Barrett Mark 22 only two parts need to be swapped: the barrel, held in place by two torx screws and the bolt head.
The Barrett Mk 22 MRAD ASR Rifles differs from the standard Barrett MRAD in a few small but important areas. The first being the handguard, the Mark 22 ASR features the M-LOK attachment system with attachment points at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions and full-length Picatinny top rail. The Mark 22 features a single-stage trigger fixed at just 2.5 lbs. and finished with protective black coating. The buttstock of the Mk22 ASR will include an incremental mechanical lock for adjusting comb height, an adjustable recoil pad, and a bag rider covering a Picatinny rail that allows for the mounting of a monopod. The Barrett MRAD Mk22 ASR Advanced Sniper Rifle System will also coated in an exclusive SOCOM Coyote Brown finish
Suppressor is optional, and available here: Mk22 ASR Suppressor
Save another $250 when you check-out paying with e-check
Here is a gun read on the ASR program, the Barrett Mk22 from Gun University:
The Nightforce ATACR™ series of riflescopes has been proven across the world to be the best riflescopes money can buy. The ATACR™ 7-35 x 56 F1 brings this proven performance to an entirely new level that helps shooters to meet and exceed the limits of their precision rifle system.
As shooters continue to push the limits of rifle and cartridge performance, Nightforce® continues to exceed the needed performance in riflescope technology by introducing the ATACR™ 7-35 x 56 F1. With its extensive magnification range and legendary ATACR™ optical performance, via an ED glass package, the ATACR™ 7-35 x 56 F1 will push the boundaries of even the most capable of today’s long range cartridges.
With parallax adjustment down to 10 meters and 100 MOA of elevation travel, precision is attainable from short range distances to as far as any modern extreme long range rifle and cartridge can reach. This riflescope offers an incredible field of view across the entire magnification range, making targets easy to find, identify and engage. Whether the need is for competition like the Precision Rifle Series (PRS), or extreme long range shooting, this riflescope delivers unmatched precision and repeatability.
Nightforce is already known for ruggedness and reliability in their riflescope lines, and the ATACR 7-35x56 is no exception; building from his foundation, the scope has many features, including:
Note: This is an exclusive SOCOM turret, "as issued" Nightforce ATACR non-illuminated Tremor 3 scope. Charlie's has arranged to have Nightforce FDE scope mounts engraved as close as possible to SOCOM issued military mounts in the deployment kit. Non-illuminated military issued scopes have no NF logos on the side. The pics of the mounts are very close to what you will receive. There are small marking differences, which are inconsequential. The military scopes come with Nightforce full warranties.
What is uncanny about this long-range scope is it is also having the best short-range focus, with Parallax adjustments down to 10m.
SALES TAX COLLECTED ONLY IN: Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Illinois and Texas.
Shipping Note: must ship UPS with signature required and Shipping Protection or carrier insurance
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.