Lewis Machine (LMT)
This is a factory LMT receiver - superior quality with custom MK18 Crane logo. FN, LMT, Colt, Knights Armament make rifles for the US Military. When it came to the Mk18, LMT was one of the early leading producers of full rifles to the US Navy, very early in the global war on terror. This is a customized LMT lower, with the Mk18 Mod0 Crane logo for your Mk18 build. Factory virgin LMT lower (can be a pistol build if you wish), with customized engraving on the left magwell.
Charlie's has researched the original Mk18 Mod0 Crane issued rifles, and has worked to find the period correct logo, and commissioned the engraving on this high quality lower receiver.
The Lewis Machine and Too (LMT) Defender stripped lower receiver is first quality military lower. This stripped M4 lower is forged from 7075 aluminum and has a hardcoat anodized finish. It is fully compatible with Mil-Spec lower parts, so you can choose every component to fully customize it to your liking.
LMT is a brand chosen by military, law enforcement, and shooting enthusiasts who want the best.
Product nerd comment: LMT moved from IL to IA, so most current issued lower receivers will have Iowa engravings. Some pics may have Milan, IL, which is no longer the engraving.
Note: Limit of one per customer when available.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents please, click here to access the California compliance package. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
Stripped lowers are eligible for free shipping !
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.