Colt issued LE6933 Upper Receiver Group
The Colt Commando Upper Assembly is used on the R0933 Commando model rifle. This upper receiver allows for a free-floated barrel and also features a gas-block mounted fixed front sight post with bayonet lug and a backup rear sight. The barrel is Colt's standard 11.5" chrome lined M4 barrel with an A2 flash hider up front.
- 11.5-Inch 1/7 twist Mil-Spec chrome lined MP tested barrel
- Unique direct gas operating system eliminates the conventional operating rod and results in fewer and lighter components
- Accommodates the full range of 5.56mm ammunition, including the NATO M855/SS109 and U.S. M193, utilizing a rifling twist of 1 turn in 7"
- Straight-line construction disperses recoil straight back to the shoulder, increasing handling capabilities, especially during repeated fire
- Cartridge case deflector allows easy operation in both right and left handed shooting positions for increased tactical applications
- Muzzle compensator (standard A2) further reduces muzzle climb and helps eliminate flash and dust signatures
- Ejection port cover protects the chamber from dust and mud
- Field strips easily without special tools for simple field user maintenance
- Flat top receiver allows for removable carrying handle and easy mounting of accessories
- Target style rear sight adjusts for both windage and elevation
- High strength materials for greater comfort and effectiveness
- Caliber - 5.56mm
- Gas Direct system, Locking bolt
- Front Sight - Adjustable front
- Rear Sight - Target sight adjustable for windage and elevation
- A2 Flash Hider
- Colt double insulated hard guards
All NFA laws apply. If you are uncertain if you can own this, check federal National Firearms Act, also with your state authorities. I am not your lawyer. You need to make sure you can own it.
Note: All ITAR regulations apply. Charlie's deals in the real McCoy. Your item most likely has parts that cannot be shipped outside of the USA, or owned in the USA by non-US Persons. You take accountability to safeguard parts and the entire upper, and get necessary approvals to transport outside of the USA.