The G19X was developed for the military and is a practical everyday pistol that will do what you need it to do, when you need it to; every time, in every condition.
The Glock 19x combines the best of the compact slide and the best of the full-sized grip to bring Glock's first crossover pistol. The Glock 19X was developed to meet the ever-changing and demanding needs of the US military, and the civilian market benefits from military toughness and rigorous testing. The Glock 19X provides a practical every day pistol which is capable of performing to Glock's high standards. The flat dark earth finish is a permanent nPVD coating, which changes the molecular level of the exterior steel to provide long last superior resistance to the elements. Additional design features include the Glock Marksman barrel for increased accuracy and a strong grip without finger grooves for superior and sure grip.
Using GLOCK's combat proven experience with consideration to efficiency, dependability and durability, and through rigorous testing, the G19X stands out above the competition and has the ability to function in harsh climates and all conditions with increased accuracy and ultimate reliability. The GLOCK 19X, which combines the best features of two of its most popular and most trusted field-tested platforms. The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces for the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations.
GLOCK's first ever "Crossover" pistol, the GLOCK 19X, combines the best features of two of its most popular and most trusted field-tested platforms. The full-size GLOCK 17 frame and the compact GLOCK 19 slide have joined forces to produce the ideal pistol for all conditions and all situations.
The 19X comes in the coyote color with the first-ever factory colored slide, finished with an improved nPVD slide coating to prevent corrosion. Additional features include the GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB), no finger grooves, ambidextrous slide stop levers and lanyard loop. Included with the pistol is a standard 17-round magazine, two 17+2-round magazines and coyote-colored pistol case.
Manufacuter's Model Number: PX1950701
Confidence now comes in a different color with the first-ever factory-colored slide.
The nPVD coating of the GLOCK 19X prevents corrosion, resists chemicals and stands up against the elements. You can trust that the G19X will do what you need it to do; every time, in every environment.
The GLOCK Marksman Barrel (GMB) delivers increased accuracy with an enhanced polygonal rifling and improved barrel crown.
It’s simple. Fewer parts than competitors mean GLOCK pistols are more efficient, more reliable and easier to maintain. The GLOCK Night Sights, ambidextrous slide stop lever and no finger grooves make the G19X accessible to every type of shooter.
The nPVD slide coating prevents corrosion, resists chemicals, and stands up against the elements. The nPVD finish is exclusive to the GLOCK 19X model.
The ambidextrous slide stop lever makes it easier for gun owners to quickly, safely and comfortably manipulate the slide whether they are left-handed or right-handed.
The GLOCK Marksman barrel (GMB) features enhanced barrel rifling based on the proven polygonal barrel design which delivers improved accuracy.
Comfortable grip to a wider range of consumers, regardless of their finger size.
Three safeties disengage sequentially as the trigger is pulled and automatically reengage when the trigger is released.
The extended reversible magazine catch of the G19X frame is reversible and enlarged towards the rear of the pistol. With its large and smoothly rounded surface area this magazine catch is more user friendly to the shooter's reach and allows them to switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol.
The Gen4 proven rough textured frame surface is present on the G19X frame as well. It was designed to enhance grip traction, without being too aggressive.
The G19X comes with backstraps in two sizes each one with or without beaver tail. The multiple back strap frame allows the users to change the circumference of the grip to fit their individual hand size.
The Compliant model G19X comes with three low capacity magazines (10rds) colored in coyote. Other high-capacity magazines are available, where permitted by law.
Mounting rails in front of the trigger guard allow mounting accessories such as tactical lights and lasers.
The durable and lightweight polymer frame absorbs recoil due to the dampening characteristics of the polymer. For secured retention, the G19X comes with a polymer lanyard clip.
Visible and palpable indicator as part of the extractor to show whether there is a cartridge in the chamber.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
Cannot ship to California
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.