G17 Gen5 MOS - Simplified mounting of optical sights
With the G17 Gen5 MOS GLOCK enhances the already near-perfect Gen5 model of "The original" with the addition of the Modular Optic System (MOS). The slide is precision machined to provide a mounting system for popular optic sights. With multiple adapter plates, you can quickly and easily mount miniature red dot sights to the rear of the Gen5 GLOCK slide, which has front serrations for easier and quicker manipulations.
All of the Gen5 qualities are present in this standard-size pistol: The latest GLOCK nDLC surface finish on the major metal components, unmatched in hardness and rust resistance; the high traction Gen5 frame texture, quickly reversible magazine catch, ambidextrous slide stop lever, the GLOCK Modular Backstrap System (MBS) for individual operator adjustability, the universally-acclaimed GLOCK Safe Action® System and high visibility orange magazine followers.
New Finish: Glock's nDLC finish is tougher, more durable, and is on both the barrel and the slide.
New Barrel: Glock's "Marksman" barrel feature new rifling for improved accuracy.
No Finger Grooves: Now your fingers go where they want to go… which is not necessarily where the finger grooves were.
Ambidextrous Slide Stop Lever: Makes it easy to release the slide whether you're shooting right or left handed.
Flared Magwell: Subtle but effective in quick reloads.
MOS Mounting System: Mount virtually any Red Dot Optic on the market with the interchangeable mounting plates.
|1||Length (Overall)**||7.95 inch|
|2||Slide Length||7.32 inch|
|3||Width (Overall)||1.34 inch|
|4||Slide Width||1.00 inch|
|5||Height incl.Mag.||5.47 inch|
|6||Line of Sight (Polymer)||6.65 inch|
|Line of Sight (Steel)||6.61 inch|
|Line of Sight (GNS)||6.57 inch|
|7||Trigger Distance**||2.76 inch|
Check out the Gen5 and Gen4 Technology area for medium/large backstraps.
Technical Data are rounded and do not reflect tolerances – they may be altered without notice! Subject to technical changes.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
Note: This gun cannot be shipped to California.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.