The GLOCK 17 Gen4, in 9x19, made some design changes from the popular Gen3. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter’s hand size. The polymer frame features a real-world-tested Gen4 rough textured desing. Internally, the Gen 4 GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators. The G17 Gen4 9x19mm pistol also retains the GLOCK accessory rail for your attachments.
The MOS (Modular Optic System) easily mounts optics to slide using adater plates without costly custom machining. Includes torx wrench, adapter crews & (5) MOS Adapter Plates: Optics are not included.
As quick-targeting reflex sights have made their way onto defensive carry guns, GLOCK developed the G19 Gen4 in MOS configuration. This makes mounting a reflex sight on the pistol’s slide without the need for a new slide or separate mounting System quick and easy. Adding to that, the modular back strap system makes it possible to instantly customize its grip to accommodate any hand size. The reversible magazine catch makes it ideal for left and right-handed shooters
Each pistol is delivered only after passing stringent quality inspections, exhaustive quality control checks, and test firing at the factory.
GLOCK Gen4 pistols have a few key innovations that make the gun suitable for smaller profile hands and varying experience levels: interchangeable backstraps, a reversible magazine catch, a dual recoil spring assemble, and a rough textured frame.
Modular Back Strap System
GLOCK Gen4 pistols come with a modular back strap system, allowing you to choose the back strap that best fits your grip without changing your grip angle. Two back straps are included with your Gen4 pistol: medium, which adds 8/100 of an inch from the back of the grip to the trigger, and large, which adds 16/100 of an inch. The smallest back strap is incorporated into the frame of the pistol.
Enlarged Reversible Magazine Catch
The magazine release catch of the Gen4 is reversible and enlarged, allowing you to easily switch the catch to the left or right side of the pistol with no additional parts.
Dual Recoil Spring Assembly
The Gen4 pistols have been upgraded to a dual recoil spring assembly. The dual recoil spring assembly noticeably reduces the recoil you feel, while simultaneously increasing its lifespan.
Rough Textured Frame
The Gen4 has a new Rough Textured Frame (RTF) surface designed to enhance grip traction, present on the frame as well as the interchangeable back straps.
Glock 17 Gen4 Pistol Accessories
Your new GLOCK pistol is delivered as a complete set. The hard shell case which houses your pistol also includes a speed loader, three magazines, two backstraps, a cleaning set, a MBS tool, a cable lock and instruction manual.
What’s in the Box
Note: Compliant for states and localities that limit magazine capacity to 10 rounds. NOT LEGAL IN CALIFORNIA. For states that do not limit capacity, you may add Glock or after market Glock pattern magazines with additional capacity.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.