Sig Sauer SRD762 direct thread 7.62mm Inconel Suppressor
Affordable, Reliable, Hi-Tech and Direct Thread make it a natural choice for the Sig MCX series of PDW and CQB pistols and SBRs, as well as other extreme short barreled 300 BO weapons as well as traditional long range 7.62 and .300 WM rifles.
The SRD762 is an Inconel 718 direct thread suppressor. Inconel 718, a nickel alloy stainless steel, provides the highest level of durability, particularly with short-barreled hosts using supersonic ammunition. The 5/8"-24tpi threads match the vast majority of modern sporting rifles in .308/762/300BLK on the market today. The rear mount has wrench flats to torque the suppressor to the barrel. These wrench flats can be used as a location to "pin and weld" the suppressor to make a shorter barrel over 16" in total length.ÌÁThe SRD762 is rated up to 300 Win Mag and any other rifle cartridges that are of equal or less projectile diameter, pressure and case capacity. Examples of this would be .204 Ruger, .223/5.56x45mm, 5.45x39mm, 7.62x39mm, 300BLK, 6.5 Grendel, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.8 Spc, .260 Remington and other cartridges.
>Inconel 718: Provides greater durability for short-barreled and high-round count applications.
>Taper-Lok: While compatible with all traditional 90-degree shouldered barrels, when using SIG SAUER tapered shouldered barrels, this optimizes alignment, improving accuracy and greatly reducing point-of-impact (POI) shift.
>Wrench Flats: Easy removal, even with heavy carbon build-up. The wrench will automatically disengage the secondary retention latch with no ratchet teeth to wear
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.