The SRD9 9mm pistol suppressor features a Grade 9 titanium tube and 17-4PH stainless steel baffles allowing for light weight and durability. The SRD9 features a booster for use with Browning Tilting Barrel type pistols. A fixed barrel spacer is also available for use with fixed-barrel hosts like the SIG MPX. The SRD9 ships with both 1/2"x 28tpi and M13.5x1mm LH pistons.
The SRD9 is a "get it none, nothin' fancy" suppressor. Gets the job done. Nice blend of high grade titantium and stainless. Direct thread, will work great with your Sig pistol or others. The SRD9 utilizes a booster for use with Browning Action pistols, and an optional fixed barrel spacer is available for use with fixed-barrel hosts like the SIG MPX.
Durability is paramount with the SRD9, and for good reason. Because SIG Sauer caters to military and LE customers, they needed a design that could survive hard use from domestic and international customers with varying levels of ammunition resources. Many of these customers utilize whatever types of ammunition they are given, so Sig needs to measure up.
pictures courtesy Sig Sauer and Guns and Ammo
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.