Lewis Machine (LMT)
This was LMT's entry for the SOCOM SURG weapons platform. The LMT Confined Space Weapon is revolutionary. The lack of noise and blowback and the energy of 300 BO make this an awesome short-range anit-bad guy weapon !!
LMT® built the CSW300 with its patented Monolithic Rail Platform, the only true monolithic rail platform, which is milled from a single high-grade aluminum forging. Two locking bolts on the side of the receiver lock the barrel extension in place. MRP technology engages the barrel extension for a full 360 degrees and allows the barrel to be removed in seconds while minimizing point of impact shift.
One receiver can support numerous barrels of varying length, material, and caliber. The Confined Space Weapon measures 24″ collapsed and is ideal for close quarter combat operations. The weapon is rapidly growing in popularity with government and military groups around the world.
CSW300 Wide LM8 Upper Receiver | Ambidextrous Charging Handle |
The CSW300 upper receiver is mid-length and designed to enclose its combined barrel and suppressor. The receiver has an 16.5-inch Picatinny top rail while the remaining sides have locating lugs and screw holes. The locating lugs reduce recoil of attached accessories while the screw holes hold the accessory or rail to the weapon. This system comes with a grip stop installed on the front end to reinforce safe hand placement.
The barrel uses LMT’s Virtual Baffle System technology in its integral suppressor. The VBS suppressor defeats its competitors in the following ways:
Consequently, it is one of the most efficient and user-friendly suppressors on the market.
The MARS®-L ambidextrous lower receiver features our EDM machined single-stage trigger, winter trigger guard, endplate with QD swivel point, LMT® ergonomic textured grip, and shorty PDW SOPMOD stock. The ambidextrous features include bolt catch and release, magazine catch, and safety selector. As with all LMT® lower receivers, the extension tube is coated with dry film lubricant.
This weapon system comes with grip stop, six grip panels, one magazine, and owner’s manual.
See Review here from Tactical Life
Images courtesy Lewis Machine and Tool and Athlon Outdoors
*as a special promotion, Charlie's will provide a coupon worth $200 off a future purchase of at least $250 in the next 9 months following your purchase
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT info to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.