.300 Blackout is quickly becoming the go-to round for personal defense.
Designed for Special Operations, the short barrel MCX Virtus combines performs, concealabilty and reliability. A 5" barrel is ideal for to add a suppressor. The M-LOK handrail provides ample space for weapons lights and other accessories.
The Sig MCX Rattler has now been renamed as the Virtus SBR, but whatever you call it, it is downright awesome.
Note: Video is a little dated and refers to the SBR as the Rattler, and shows the pistol brace version, which is no longer offered, only the SBR
Rapid deployment, thin, agile, and precise. This is the MCX Rattler Virgus. Featuring a 5.5" PDW barrel, the MCX platform has never been more compact or accessible. Ready to go where-ever it's needed, the MCX Rattler Virtus has a thin, foldable stock for easy concealment and stowage. This gun was designed from the ground up to be as discrete as possible while retaining all the capabilities of the MCX. Free-floating M-LOK handguards matched with a PDW upper and a PDW Ultra Thin Folding Aluminum Stock, the MCX Rattler Virtus SBR is the ideal choice for fast-moving operators.
The MCX from SIG SAUER is engineered for adaptability, sound suppression and longevity. Cold hammer-forged barrels are user-changeable, offering the utmost in mission-specific flexibility. SIG's internal recoil system offers reduced recoil and a compact platform. The MCX VIRTUS SBR features the new Matchlite Duo trigger for crisp, clean feel. Free-floating M-LOK handguards provide the optimal configurability. Ambidextrous, AR-style controls and a folding stock enable the MCX RATTLER VIRTUS SBR to be tailored to the shooter and the environment. The M13 style stock adds to the versatility and concealability of the rifle.
Based upon a request from the US Military to replace the MP5, the Sig MCX features a short-stroke recoil system with gas operated piston. This design removes the need for a buffer tube, thus allowing for a shorter PDW. The gas regulator has two positions, to move from suppressed to unsuppressed. The 5/8x24 thread pattern allows for easy installation of a .30 cal direct thread suppressor, or go crazy and add a three-lug adapter.
The VIRTUS line from Sig allows for barrel swaps and handguard swaps. So, this .300 Black Out can swap to be a 5.56mm rifle, and if you prefer a longer barrel, the .300 BLK is also offered in 9" with more handguard space to accommodate extra accessories.
Note: This is a short barreled rifle, subject to the NFA, and requires registration with the ATF and payment of the NFA tax stamp and an extended waiting period at your local gun dealer.
Law Enforcement, Military and First Responder Program applies to this rifle
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
Not available in California.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.