Looking for a high-performance short barreled rifle (SBR) that's optimized for tactical and personal defense situations? Check out the Q Honey Badger SBR in .300 Blackout. The Honey Badger is a specialized weapon, uniquely designed and manufactured by Q with an amazing 7" barrel and 1:5 twist, which makes it a reliable and high performing firearm. The Honey Badger was originally designed for military personnel, and has been adopted for use by law enforcement officers, and now civilian shooters who are looking for that SBR or concealed PWD with a strong punch for short range shooting.
Built with the highest-quality materials and components, including a durable aluminum receiver and full-length M-LOK handguard, the Q Honey Badger SBR in .300 Blackout is optimized for versatility and reliability. The unique gas system that the Q produced SBR has reduces felt recoil, and allows for faster follow-up shots and possibly greater accuracy. Using .300 BLK rounds with a 30 round capacity, the Honey Badger makes a formidable PDW. Many civilians will find this short barreled rifle to be a good home defense or truck gun.
Whether you're using it for law enforcement, military operations, or personal defense, the Q Honey Badger SBR in .300 Blackout is a top-performing firearm that you can rely on. Its compact design with the telescoping stock and the power of the 300 Blackout round, make it a great choice for tactical and personal defense applications, or just down right fun. LOL.
Manufacturer's Part Number: HB-300BLK-7IN
The Honey Badger has been a Kevin Brittingham idea, from his days at AAC, and brought to life at Q. Originally a submission to US special forces as a substitute for the HK MP5. Along with the Honey Badger, Kevin and his R&D team developed the 300 Black Out round, specifically for the Honey Badger program. The Honey Badger at AAC never made it to the commercial market. At Q, the team has developed a unique design with billet receivers and a signature M-LOK handguard, and brought in the best of triggers and Q Cherry Bomb tapered mount, two position stock, 7" 1:5 twist barrel and an adjustable gas block. The Honey Badger is described as a personal offensive weapon.
The Honey Badger is offered as a short barreled rifle- SBR (this one), and one with an integrated silencer and longer front rail. The Honey Badger is no longer offered as a pistol with a brace. The video will show the pistol brace, but this rifle has a collapsible stock, which is actually much more aromatically fitting.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
As a short barreled rifle, this will not ship to California.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.