Leupold Mark 4 MR/T 2.5-8x36mm, M2, illum. Mil Dot reticle
Note: This is the Leupold Mark 4 scope with turret BDC for 5.56mm 77gr Mk262 Mod 0 ammunition, and marked for the Mk12 Mod1 SPR Navy SEAL and USMC sniper rifle.
The early SPR rifles had the Mil Dot, and the later rifles had the TMR. This would be most correct for a very early build of a Mk12 Mod 0.
This scope can be used for your Mk12 Mod 0 build. This scope is identical to the TS30-A2, but does not have the hash marks or the cable attachment for the battery cap, and the reticle is different. This has been referred to as the Mod1 of the TS30-A2 with Mil Dot
Designed specifically for mid range applications, the Leupold Mark 4 Mid Range Tactical Rifle Scope is ideal for competition or for tactical purposes. They feature easy to adjust tactical turrets and range estimating reticles while the 30mm tube provides greater strength and more light transmission. These scopes are completely water, fog and shockproof and come with flip up lens caps. Covered by Leupold's Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- Turrets: Mk12 5.56mm 77gr BDC
- Battery Cap: Standard
- Scope Body Mounting Alignment Hash-marks: NO
- Ships in a white scope box with model and serial number, or a factory box with the wrong model, but a sticker on the end to tell you the correct model number
- No Leupold factory plastic flip-caps included
About the Mil Dot Reticle (from Leupold)
- Designed for the U.S. Marine Corps to estimate distances
- Mil based systems are the current military standard
- 1 MIL is approximately 3.6 inches at 100 yards
- Provides aiming points for both wind and bullet drop compensation
- Dots are .2 MILs in diameter and spaced 1 MIL apart
- Red illuminated center section for great contrast in low-light conditions
- Non-caliber specific
- Intended to be used on highest magnification in a rear or 2nd focal plane scope
||New Condition Open box item, does not come with factory box
|Scope Objective Diameter:
|Scope Tube Size / Mount:
|Field of View:
||35.5' - 13.6' @ 100 yds.
||3.7" - 3"