Knights Armament (KAC)
The SR-15 E3 Carbine Rifle is the civilian version (semi-auto) of the SR-16 used as one of the preferred short barreled rifles in combat. Combat tested. Total quality. The SBR comes with the MLOK URX-4 handguard, and is ready to accept a KAC quick-disconnect suppressor -- which, if you are buying this SBR and have to wait on a tax stamp -- you should get now as well. If this is for Police / Federal Agency buy, it is ready to go.
SR-15 CQB, M-LOK
The SR-15 E3 MOD 2’s 14.5” chrome lined, 5.56mm NATO barrel is manufactured to military specifications. An improved E3 round-lug bolt design both enhances function and increases bolt life far beyond the industry standard. An ambidextrous bolt release, selector, and magazine release offer left-handed users the ergonomic advantages inherent to AR15-based controls. The drop-in two-stage trigger serves double duty as an aid to precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. The 5.56mm 3-Prong Flash Eliminator interferes with propellant gas combustion forward of the muzzle to significantly reduce flash signature, will not ring upon firing or when struck, and is compatible with the KAC line of 5.56mm QDC Signature Reduction Device.
The Knight's Armament SR-15 IWS E3 Mod 2 Carbine is the latest evolution of the Stoner rifle in close quarter battle support.
The SR-15 14.5" Carbine features a chrome lined, 5.56mm NATO barrel, manufactured to military specifications. A Knight's Armament 3 prong flash hider is ready to accept the CQD suppressor, long or short. New on the Mod 2 is a proprietary mid-length gas system that increases reliability and durability while also reducing felt recoil. The gas block is held in place by a castle nut, making for a tight seal, and easier to service than a pinned gas block. The gas tube is proprietary to Knights, and uses a compression fitting where it meets the gas block. Similar to how automotive parts are designed, this newer design is made to be extremely durable
The Knight's Armament's proven E3 round-lug bolt is featued in this rifle. The E3 bolt rides in a full auto carrier.
Knight's URX 4 M-LOK handguard, allows for a forward grip and other industry standazd M-LOK handguard sccessories such as hand stops, rail covers, light mounts or picatinny rail sections. One 5 slot picatinny M-LOK rail section is supplied with the rifle. The URX 4 handguard design increases cooling characteristics and reduces weight and bulk compared with standard 1913 rail attachment methods.
An ambidextrous bolt release, selector, and magazine release provide the latest evolution in AR15-based controls, as well as giving right-handed users alternative methods of manipulation to increase efficiency of movement. The drop-in two-stage trigger serves double duty as an aid to long range precision marksmanship while enabling surgical speed shooting at close range. Included parts and features, such as the two-sided receiver end plate QD sling swivel mounting point, collapsible six-position Magpul MOE SL-S stock, hybrid ambidextrous selector lever, and folding 200-600 meter sights, round out the package to deliver a cutting-edge carbine right out of the case.
Included in the box
Caution: This carbine short barreled rifle MAY NOT be legally converted into a pistol.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
this rifle cannot ship to California The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.