Lewis Machine (LMT)
IWI is known for producing good firearms at outstanding value prices, but don't let that deceive you into thinking cheap. This is IWI's first made in USA firearm, and Charlie's thinks that they have done a great job of balancing performance and affordability. The Z-15 has that look of a Geissele Super Duty, and the price of a Smith and Wesson, so who would not love it.
The Zion Z-15 Tactical Rifle features a 16" 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium heavy barrel with a 1:8 twist and Nitrided finish that aids in this rifle's impressive accuracy. A 15" free-float M-LOK rail is ready to accept any accessories, and the rifle is optics ready as well. This model comes standard with a B5 SOPMOD stock and pistol pistol grip, and a Magpul Gen 3 Window PMAG magazine. The Bolt is Carpenter 158 MP tested steel with a nitride finished bolt carrier and a standard milspec charging handle.
The upper receiver features a full-length Picatinny top rail, the rifle does not ship with iron sights, and has a pretty standard Mil-Spec trigger for an M4-variant rifle. The Zion-15 comes equipped with a B5 adjustable stock and B5 grip; it also ships with one 30-round Magpul PMAG. The Zion-15 comes with standard right hand controls, including safety selector, mag release, and forward assist. The rifle ships with an A2 flash hider. Weighing in at 6.5 pounds without optic, magazine, or accessories, the Zion-15 is sort of like a blank canvass awaiting each shooter's personalized touch.
For Review See: Review of the Zion 15 IWI rifle
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents please, California Compliance Service.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.