The second generation of FN 15® is now streamlined, providing a multitude of MIL-SPEC configurations to meet and exceed agency needs. The new family of carbines, specifically developed with law enforcement officers’ needs in mind, offer compact builds and shorter barrel lengths that enable faster target engagement and maneuverability in close-quarters scenarios.
FN has been building SBRs for the military and law enforcement markets for years, and began to offer this SBR in late 2017. The button-broached rifling is the same high quality standard barrel, chrome lined, as is produced by FN for the military in the contract M16. The barrel features a high grade aluminum M-LOK rail and A2 flash hider, 6-position collapsible stock and combat grade trigger system and lower parts
Note: This is factory new old stock, 2017 vintage. As offered, this is a Class 3 short barreled rifle, and must ship to a local gun dealer with an SOT (also known as a Class 3 license), and requires registration with the ATF via a Form 4. Charlie's can also offer this rifle with a pin and welded flash hider, and "de-list" from the NFA Registry. If interested, email our sales team (see Contact Us). There is added time and cost to do this, and this would be a special order item.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT info to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.