The DDM4 DPW is compact, short, easy to transport, and well regarded Personal Defensive Weapon (PDW). Charlie's is offering the upper receiver from a factory SBR, in .300 BLK with a blast compensator that focuses sound energy forward, toward the target and away from the shooter's ear.
The Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW Upper Receiver Group comes equipped with the Daniel Defense 6" MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. The DD MFR XL rails feature a 1.61" internal diameter, and are designed for suppressor use, with part of the suppressor under the rail. The DD MFL-XL rail features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience.
The MFR XL Rail Systems from Daniel Defense utilize the M-LOK attachment system for incredible weight savings as well as superior cooling, ergonomics, and modularity while maintaining the strength and durability expected from Daniel Defense. M-LOK attachment points are located along the sides and bottom on the rail and feature an uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail on top. Its sleek bolt-up system increases strength and allows for easy installation. The increased internal diameter gives the operator the ability to attach a suppressor and have the proper clearance needed for installation. Anti-rotation tabs come standard for ease of installation and alignment.
At the end of the rail, before the muzzle, Daniel Defense has attached the SLR Rifleworks M-LOK Handstop, Mod2 for tactical manuvering and safety.
Note: Some photos show the complete rifle, for illustration purposes
Photos courtesy of Daniel Defense
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.