Notice: This is item is current legally sold as a pistol. The ATF, in late 2020 has shown an interest in reviewing the status of pistols with braces, and there is some possibility that the ATF could rule that some AR Pistols are actually Short Barreled Rifles, subject to the National Firearms Act, and should the ATF come to the conclusion that this pistol is determined to be an SBR, that could result in requiring owners to register the weapon as an NFA item with the ATF, and also could possibly mean that owners might have to pay an NFA registration fee, also known as a tax stamp.
The DD DDM4 PDW was one of the hot items at Shot Show 2020, and you can see why we thought so. The DDM4 DPW is compact, short, easy to transport, and one of the better personal defense weapons (PDW).
Charlie's offers the DDM4 PDW for sale in 300 Black Out with a solid black finish and collapsible brace.
Compact and easy to transport, the Daniel Defense DDM4 PDW AR Pistol is the kind of firearm you can rely on for home and personal defense…plus it’s a ton of fun to shoot. The 7" 300BLK cold hammer forged barrel keeps subsonic loads subsonic and provides great ballistics for a shorter barrel. Featuring an overall length of 21", the DDM4 PDW SBR easily fits into a backpack for convenient transport. The DDM4 PDW comes equipped with the Maxim Defense CQB Gen 7 stock. This highly maneuverable modern sporting rifle comes with a 6" MFR XL flat front rail for fast handling, accuracy, and reliability while also providing compatibility with a wide variety of accessories. The DDM4 PDW Pistol features M-LOK attachment points and an SLR M-LOK MOD2 Plain Front Handstop to help ensure a safe shooting experience.
Note: Charlie's also sells the Short Barreled Rifle version of this same platform here.
Directs muzzle blast forward, away from the shooter
Intense hydraulic pressure process that forms the most accurate and longest-lasting barrels attainable
Widened and beveled magwell funnels magazines into place for the fastest, most secure reloads possible
For right or left-handed shooters
Proprietary 4- or 6-bolt attachment to the upper receiver allows the rail system to free float the barrel, which will ensure barrel harmonics are not affected during operation
Maxim CQB Brace provides for compact, easy transport and allows for continuous fire fully collapsed
SLR MOD2 Barricade Handstop aids the shooter with indexing the support hand, with placement to the rear of the muzzle
Features M-LOK attachment technology
Ergonomic wrist angle, integral trigger guard and nonslip grip for comfort and control in all conditions
Independently ambi charging handle with anti-gas features for a better shooting experience
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. IT MUST SHIP TO AN Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
A firearm cannot be sent directly to you. Charlie's makes it easy. Buy here today, we ship to your local gun dealer, you must comply with all federal, state and local laws, including a background check at your local dealer. Read here for detailed information
Note: California residents, we CANNOT ship this item to you.
Be sure to read our return policy. While your satisfaction is our primary concern, we are limited in a highly regulated business environment by what we can and cannot do, and the number of local, state and federal regulations. We do not accept returns for ammunition and firearms, other than obvious defects. Your gun dealer or transfer agent is responsible for inspection for defects
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, full AR pistols and ammo.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.