Thunder Beast Arms
Utilizing 360-degree CNC welds with dual-layered high strength alloy tube construction, the QDL is pure engineering. The integration of a two-port muzzle brake, the first of its kind, was implemented to reduce recoil but can easily be removed to help assist with muzzle flash reduction when needed
Designed to work with the Barrett M107A1, the QDL will also fit the Model 99 and Model 95. The engineering and design shouts out loud, while the suppressor silenceces the noice. A unique feature is its own auxiliary two-port muzzle brake which reduces the recoil of suppressed fire. When minimal visible signature is required, the bolted-on auxiliary muzzle brake can be easily removed.
The Barrett QDL Suppressor's dual layered tube is constructed of heat treated high strength alloys. This, combined with redundant 360 degree welding, makes it the safest large bore suppressor on the market.
The 50 BMG has been present on nearly every battlefield in every war fought in the last 100 years. Barrett took this ingenuity to transform this machine gun cartridge into a viable option for long-range sniper and anti-material shoulder fired rifles. The QDL suppressor takes this capability one step further, adding sound and signature reduction to the platform.
Specifically engineered for the M107A1, Model 99, and Model 95, the QDL attaches to the rifle via proprietary recoil reducing muzzle brake, and maintains 100% function and reliability. The baffle stack features redundant 360 degree CNC welds to contain the extreme pressures, while the suppressor’s dual-layered tube is constructed of high strength alloys to ensure both durability and safety in any condition. The first of its kinds, the QDL incorporates a ported recoil reducing brake that can be easily removed when muzzle flash is a priority. Simply slide the suppressor over the muzzle brake and twist the lock-ring—perfect alignment every time.
By simply sliding the Suppressor over the muzzle brake directly into the indexing point, proper alignment is guaranteed every time. Once in place, the Barrett unique lock-ring coupler clicks into ratchet grooves for a secure fit that nothing can shake. In fact, the entire system is designed to ensure perfect consistency with every installation in seconds.
|Length:||14.84” without detachable auxiliary muzzle brake|
|Exterior:||black or tan Cerakote finish|
|Sound Level:||23 dB|
pics coursety of Barrett Firearms, Guns and Ammo and American Shooting Journal
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.