Attention collectors and clone rifle enthusiasts! Meet the Mk22 Suppressor, a purpose-built marvel designed to pair seamlessly with the Mk22 ASR sniper rifle system. This Barrett Firearms suppressor is the epitome of military correctness, making it a must-have for your collection.
Attention to Detail
Engineered to accept rounds up to .338 Norma, this suppressor offers unparalleled performance. Its unique mount, currently exclusive to the Mk22 rifle and barrel, ensures a perfect fit and optimal functionality.
Finished in military-grade Coyote Brown, this suppressor is designed to diffuse light and provide a degree of camouflage without reflecting light.
The Advanced Sniper Rifle (ASR) program was initiated to provide military snipers with a highly adaptable and modular rifle system. The Mk22 ASR sniper rifle system, with which this suppressor is designed to pair, is a product of years of rigorous testing and development. It's a system that has been field-tested under the harshest conditions, ensuring reliability and performance that meets the stringent demands of the world's most elite military forces.
Authenticity: As the largest "clone" brand in the USA, we offer products that are military-correct and collector-approved.
Quality: Built to meet stringent military standards, ensuring long-lasting durability and performance.
Expertise: Backed by Charlie's Custom Clones, the authority in clone rifles and components.
|Caliber||.338 MN and less|
|Sound Reduction||-23 to -28 dB depending on barrel and caliber|
|Mount||Barrett® Muzzle Brake Adaptor|
Note: This suppressor will only attach to the Mk22 muzzle device, which is not included. Arrives in factory box, opened for inspection. The product is called a kit, but only contains the suppressor.
Manufacturer's model number AML338
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.