A limited number of the Mk22 ASR candidate from Accuracy International are available as deployment packages have been presented for sale commercially, and our friends at Potomac Armory, working with AI and Euro Optic have secured a few hundred full military deployment packages. Normally, this would be very hard to do, and not that this time was easy, but the Accuracy International ASR rifles are showing great interest, as some compare the AI candidate rifle to the Barrett Mk22 ASR. Some shooters prefer the Accuracy International platform and AI has done a great job at barrel swapping.
Mk13 rifles are still being produced for SOCOM and the US Marine Corp, so the "ASR" or Advanced Sniper Rifle, is thought of as the next generation of bolt action sniper rifle, offering three caibers, and the deployment cases are complete with all three barrels. The familiar 7.62mm NATO and .338 Norma is being joined by the star of the show, the .300 Norma.
The .338 Norma will continue to be a favorite for long range targets, and 7.62, long a popular cartridge with the M24 and M110 as well as the M14, really becomes a training round for the ASR. Research into the .300 Norma has exploded in recent years, and balaistic charactristics, as well as adapatability to .30 cal rifles and price make it a strong contender for the long range round of choice.
The ASR Deployment Kit is a limited edition special offer from Accuracy International that mimics the company’s submission to USSOCOM for the ASR solicitation. Not only did it meet the requirements set by USSOCOM for the ASR program but it also includes everything the ASR would need to enter deployment with Special Operations units.
The Accuracy International ASR rifle is configured to accept the Thunder Beast 338 Ultra SR suppressor, and barrels are equiped with muzzle devices for the TBAC suppressor.
>>> LIMITED TIME OFFER: $300 GIFT CERTIFICATE REDEEMABLE FOR CERTAIN NIGHTFORCE ATACR RIFLESCOPES WITH A PURCHASE <<<
US Government Export Restriction:
This item may be regulated for export by the U.S. Department of State or the US Department of Commerce
This item can only be shipped to a Licensed Federal Firearms Dealer
By adding to cart, I understand, acknowledge, and agree to the Export Policy. I am a US Person, and I do not intend to export this product
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles,
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.