SUREFIRE SOCOM MINI2 7.62mm RIFLE SUPPRESSOR
SOCOM 2 Series Fast-Attach® Sound Suppressor (Silencer)
Make Every Inch Count. When the going gets tight, an inch can mean the difference between efficiently engaging the enemy or getting caught in a vulnerable position. That’s why we created the SOCOM762-MINI2. It delivers performance levels similar to the model that assured SureFire’s victory in the demanding USSOCOM suppressor trials, but in a more compact package optimized for 14.5-inch and longer barrels. A mere 5 inches long, it places a premium on efficiency and maintains the quality synonymous with every SureFire suppressor. Our innovative internal baffling significantly decreases back pressure, cyclic rate and gas blowback. The net result is a tremendous reduction in sound and dust signature with virtually undetectable first-round flash and minimal, consistent point-of-impact shift.
Surefire has come out strong with a shorter SOCOM suppressor varaint, ideal for the HK417, Scar 17s and 20s, LMT 308, LaRue OBR in 7.62, Knights Armament SR25 and other semi-automatic and fully automatic 7.62 mm gas guns.
The SOCOM Mini2 is constructed of high temperature Alloy and Stainless Steel with Ionbond and Cerakote finish in Desert Earth (FDE).
--> Reduces sound at shooters ear
--> Virtually eliminates first-round muzzle flash, a phenomenon common in most suppressors
The SOCOM762 Mini2 is the smallest and lightest 7.62 mm (.308 caliber) option available in SureFire's class-dominating line of SOCOM suppressors. Primarily designed for 16-inch or longer barrels, the SOCOM762-MINI2 is light and compact, but it delivers a tremendous reduction in sound signature, a testament to the strict design, engineering and manufacturing standards applied to every SureFire SOCOM suppressor. It's precisely why we emerged victorious in the US Special Operations Command's (SOCOM) brutally demanding suppressor trials.
The SOCOM762-MINI2 is constructed of advanced Inconel alloys and stainless steel, and CNC laser-welded to exacting standards for strength and rock-solid dependability even when used in full auto mode. SureFire's innovative internal baffling design results in enhanced gas-flow dynamics, and decreased back pressure and cyclic rate, to minimize sound and dust signatures. First-round muzzle flash is also virtually eliminated.
The patented SureFire Fast-Attach system makes attachment and removal of the SOCOM762-MINI2 quick and easy. And like every SureFire Fast-Attach suppressor model, the SOCOM762-MINI2 produces minimal and consistent point-of-impact shift compared to that of an unsuppressed weapon.
Built for consistent performance and a long service life, every SureFire suppressor is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
ITAR Notice: Export of the commodities described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State.
Note: Photos courstey of Surefire and RecoilWeb
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.