The limited release of the M18-Commemorative Edition of the official U.S. military service pistol, a variant of the SIG SAUER P320, is now available. The M18-Commemorative pistol shares the same components, coating, and markings as the firearm that was awarded the U.S. military contract for the Modular Handgun System (MHS), and is now in service with all branches of the U.S. Military.
The M18 is a cross-over of the M17 with a shorter barrel and the same longer grip, thus making in a little more maneuverable and also having the full capacity of the M17.
The M18-Commemorative is a 9mm, striker-fired pistol. The pistol features a coyote carry length grip module, a coyote-tan PVD coated stainless steel slide with the same optic cut as specified by the MHS contract, the original coyote-tan colored controls, an ambidextrous manual safety, and is equipped with SIGLITE front night sights and removable night sight rear plate. The M18-Commemorative ships with two 21-round magazines and one 17-round magazine and is sold in the same cardboard packaging as delivered to the U.S. Army.
The military version of the M18 can be distinguished by the Coyote safety levers. The Civilian version of the M18, which Charlie's also carries has black safety mechanism.
The SIG SAUER M18-Commemorative pistol features a unique serial number ranging from M18-0001 through M18-5000. Upon registration of the M18-Commemorative pistol, the purchaser will receive an official certificate of authenticity and commemorative challenge coin, both with serial numbers matching the purchased M18-Commemorative pistol.
The M18 Commemorative Specs:
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
Cannot ship to California
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.