Lewis Machine & Tool (LMT)
Since 2015, Sig Sauer has been working on developing the best weapon system on earth. Drawing inspiration from the pillars that build the foundation of the family of modern platforms, the MCX is an ever evolving force to be reckoned with. With features of the classic Stoner and Sullivan Armalite rifles, the AR-15 and AR-18, Sig adds their own years of research and development. With variants serving around the world with military and law enforcement as well as discerning members of the shooting public, the MCX is here to stay. Through continuing innovation, exhaustive testing, and feedback from real world customer and war fighters, Sig has finally launched the third generation of the battle tested MCX series.
The new MCX-Spear LT uses advancements made by the MCX Virtus as well as the new US Army selected M5 SPEAR and takes the next step in the platform's evolution. First, the new handguard system is lighter and more rigid thanks to its new shape and attachment screws to allow for retaining zero on things such as laser aiming units. A lightened barrel contour saves weight and improves accuracy. The already leftie friendly MCX series has become even better with the new ambidextrous bolt catch as found on the M400 SDI. This makes weapon manipulation and malfunction clearance even more natural. The coyote anodized lower has been further improved with the inclusion of Sig's flat blade match trigger, while also now being compatible with most standard AR-15 triggers. Ignition strength has also been increased to add the long awaited 7.62X39 compatibility (conversion parts sold separately) no matter what ammunition you use. The minimalist folding stock and the receiver QD points are strengthened by the use of steel inserts. The included flash hider is ready to accept Sig Sauer QD Clutch-LOK silencers out of the box.
Note on color: tan colors never show up well on white studio background. The actual color is more of a sandy light brown than a beige. The pictures taken with people and the video will provide slightly better representation of the actual color.
Pictures courtesy of Sig Sauer, Tactical Life and The Firearms Blog
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.