With the 762 Surge from Rugged, you can run your can at 9" for maximum performance and competitive shooting, or a shorter lighter weight option at 7-1/2". Look at this way: Two suppressors and one tax stamp.
The ADAPT Modular Technology allows the shooter to change sizes with ease, configuring the suppressor for what is most important at that specific time. The quick detach Dual Taper Locking System ensures the Surge 762 suppressor has no wobble, and keeps constant spring pressure on the mount to ensure a solid lockup regardless of metal expansion from heating and cooling cycles. This allows for fantastic accuracy, without having to sacrifice the ease of use on a quick detach mount.
With unmatched strength-to-weight ratio, the Rugged Surge 762 is made from stainless steel with a Stellite baffle stack. Engraving is placed over the thickest cross section of the suppressor tube to ensure trouble free replacement should the suppressor be abused and damaged beyond repair. The Rugged Surge 762 has an unconditional lifetime warranty and will be repaired or replaced free of charge should something happen to it.
In the 9" configuration, the Surge is one of the best performing suppressors, coming in at 120 db with 300 BLK subsonic ammo and 133 to 137 db with various 7.62mm and 5.56mm ammo. In the 7-1/2" configuration you are at or near 'hearing safe levels."
video courtesy of SHWAT team
Every single Surge762 is tested for accuracy and repeatable return to zero before leaving our shop. This ensures you won’t spend time or money for a product that reduces your rifles capabilities.
Peace of Mind
The Surge762 is machined from 17-4 Stainless Steel barstock and heat treated, with full circumference welded Stellite baffles. This produces unparalleled heat and abrasion resistance. And finally, we strategically place the engraving over the thickest cross section of the tube for fast and easy replacement should the suppressor become damaged beyond repair.
ADAPT™ Modular Technology
The Surge762 provides superior suppression with two configurations in one tax stamp. In its full configuration the Surge is one of the quietest suppressors on the market. For additional weight and length reduction, simply remove the ADAPT Module for a lighter and shorter suppressor. Don’t compromise when you can ADAPT.
Dual Taper Locking System™
No more wobbly and carbon locked mounts. Our Dual Taper Mount’s first taper creates a gas seal and concentric lock up, for repeatable return to zero and keeps your threads carbon free. The rear taper creates a friction lock to keep your suppressor where it should be, on your rifle. The No Go/Go Gauge will give you confirmation that your suppressor is properly attached, for a surprise free shooting experience.
Belt Fed Rated®
The Surge762 is machined from top of the line materials to not only last a lifetime, but withstand any rate of fire. The Surge762 is Belt Fed Rated® and rated for calibers up to 300RUM; with no barrel length restrictions. Because we believe your gear shouldn’t be what’s holding you back.
LENGTH: 9” to 7.5″
WEIGHT: 21.5 oz to 17.5 oz
SOUND LEVEL: (SPL) 133.4-138.4 Db
FINISH: High Temp. Cerakote™
7.62mm rated up-to .300 RUM
works well with 5.56mm, .300 BLK and 7.62mm
SOUND LEVELS (at ear):
300BLK – Full Configuration: 122.4
300BLK – K Configuration: 127.9
5.56mm – Full Configuration: 131.5
5.56mm – K Configuration: 137.3
.308 – Full Configuration: 133.4
.308 – K Configuration: 140.4
Baffles: Stellite™ core
Tube: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Mount: 17-4 PH Stainless Steel
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.