The Magpul MBUS Rear Gen 2 Flip-Up Back Up Sight is perfect for use in conjunction red-dot sights and other optics as a 1/3 cowitness of a back up sight in case the batteries or other electronics fail. These AR 15 Iron Sights from Magpul are spring loaded for fast engagement and easily clamp for Mil Spec 1913 Picatinny rail systems. The Magpul MBUS Rear Gen II Flip-Up Back Up Sight features a dual aperture and is easily adjustable for windage. Impact resistant polymer is durable and dependable in most demanding situations. The Magpul MBUS Rear Gen 2 Flip-Up Back Up Gun Sight proves to be an essential part of an operator's weapon system.
Manufactuer's Part number: MAG248-FDE
- SPRING-LOADED FLIP UP SIGHT
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Protective wings shield the dual, same plane flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- IMPACT-RESISTANT POLYMER CONSTRUCTION
- Polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- DETENT AND SPRING PRESSURE KEEPS SIGHT ERECT
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- CLAMPS TO MOST MIL-STD-1913 PICATINNY RAILS
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 iron