Lewis Machine (LMT)
This is the closest you can get to the true New Zealand MARS-L rifle. This semi auto reference rifle includes true requirement features, such as:
This is the latest and best version of a modern M4.
LMT® built this rifle with its patented Monolithic Rail Platform, the only true monolithic rail platform, milled from a single high-grade aluminum forging. Two locking bolts on the side of the receiver lock the barrel extension in place. MRP technology engages the barrel extension for a full 360 degrees and allows the barrel to be removed in seconds while minimizing point of impact shift. One receiver can support numerous barrels of varying length, material, and caliber.
The CQB upper receiver has a 16.25-inch Picatinny top rail, while providing eight inches of rail on the left and right, and 7 inches of rail on the bottom. Consequently, the one-piece design offers the best platform for accuracy and durability.
Monolithic rail platform barrels use a low profile gas block with straight gas tube; furthermore, they have a proprietary coating and are cryogenically treated for long term durability.
The MARS®-L ambidextrous lower receiver features our EDM machined two-stage trigger, winter trigger guard, endplate with QD swivel point, LMT® ergonomic textured grip, and SOPMOD stock. The ambidextrous features include bolt catch and release, magazine catch, and safety selector. As with all LMT® lower receivers, the extension tube is coated with dry film lubricant.
This weapon system comes complete with metric flip-up sights, tactical two point sling, 3 rail panel covers, Magpul windowed 5.56 30rd magazine, torque wrench, and owner’s manual.
for review, take look at Guns & Ammo Some pictures courtesy Guns & Ammo
|Model||New Zealand Reference Rifle|
|Operating Method||Direct Impingement|
|Magazine Capacity||30 Rounds|
|Barrel||16 in / 406 mm - Chrome|
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.