Step into the shoes of a designated marksman with the LMT L129-A1 Reference Rifle. Born from the exacting requirements of the UK's special forces, this 16" Stainless Steel match barrel rifle delivers the military weapons experience straight to your hands.
A limited factory production mirroring the British Sharpshooter rifle, this precision-engineered firearm offers a one-of-a-kind opportunity for enthusiasts of sniper rifles and NATO countries' weapons technology.
Precision-Engineered for Performance: Unleash the sharpshooter in you with the LMT patented monolithic Modular Weapon System (MWS). Milled from a single solid piece of aerospace aluminum, the MWS is the world's only true monolithic rail platform. Experience the thrill of changing barrels within seconds while maintaining zero. Whether you're opting for a 20" sniper barrel or a 6.5 CM longer range barrel, the MWS allows you to customize your rifle to suit your marksmanship needs.
A Tribute to Military Excellence: With its roots in the United Kingdom Ministry of Defence's L129A1 weapon system, this clone rifle brings you as close to the real experience as possible. Feel the adrenaline of the battlefield with features like the ambidextrous magazine release, safety selector, and LMT 2-Stage trigger.
Versatile and Tactical: Designed for the serious enthusiast, this rifle includes 19.25″ of uninterrupted Picatinny rail on the 12 o’clock position, with additional 9″ and 7″ of rail at the sides and bottom. The cryogenically treated barrels possess proprietary coating, offering long-term durability for true special forces performance.
Join the ranks of the elite and own a piece of military precision that champions excellence in every shot. The LMT L129-A1 Reference Rifle offers a unique blend of sniper rifle accuracy and tactical efficiency, perfect for the passionate shooter. Get yours today, and be part of a legacy in marksmanship.
|.308 WIN / 7.62x51 NATO
|Stainless Steel Match Grade
|LMT CQBMWS-Quad Rail
|Surefire SOCOM 762 3-Prong
|20 Rounds - 1 Magazine included
|Black with Tan furniture
|Manufacturer's Part Number
photos courtesy of Potomac Armory, Charlies Custom Clones, LMT and UK Royal Marines
Note: Some pictures may show a more yellow color. All furniture is an FDE, which is a color that is hard to show with white balance in a studio
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
Note: Magazine restricted states or counties will not receive any magazine
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.