Lewis Machine (LMT)
This weapon is built with the LMT patented Monolithic Rail Platform, MRP, in M1913 Picatinny rail. The only true monolithic rail platform, milled from a single solid piece of aerospace aluminum forging. It utilizes two locking bolts accessible from the side of the receiver to lock in the barrel extension. This patented technology engages the barrel extension for a full 360 degrees around the extension and makes the barrel removable within seconds with a return to zero of the same barrel. One receiver can utilize numerous barrels of varying length, material, and caliber.
The CQB upper receiver has 14.5″ of uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail at the 12 o’clock position, 8″ of rail on 3 and 9 o’clock positions, and 7″ of rail at the 6 o’clock position.
Monolithic rail platform barrels utilize a low profile gas block and straight gas tube. They possess proprietary coating and are cryogenically treated for long-term durability.
The OD Green is Cerakoted, and then LMT laser engraves the serial numbers in white over the Cerakoting. This is a unique and impressive rifle.
The MARS®-L ambidextrous lower receiver features LMT's EDM machined two-stage match trigger, winter trigger guard, end plate with QD swivel point, LMT® ergonomic textured grip from Ergo, and SOPMOD Gen2 stock. The ambidextrous features include bolt catch and release, magazine catch, and safety selector. As with all LMT® lower receivers, the extension tube is coated with dry film lubricant.
LMT battle proven barrels are chambered in 5.56 NATO with 1:7 rifling and chrome-lined.
See our video on the M-Lok version of this weapon below.
This weapon system comes complete with magazine, owner’s manual, and 3 rail panels. No torque wrench included.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.