You will love these Centurion ultra-thin rails. Just holding this rifle is fun. It balances nicely and have M-LOM where you need it. Built for law enforcement, but also available for Colt fanatics and other civilian shooters. It is durable enough for home protection or a truck gun. Featuring an extended handguard that accepts modular rail segments for mounting a wide variety of pro-grade optics, lighting, and ergonomics-enhancing accessories, as well as the highly durable Magpul® MBUS® Pro Series front and rear back up sights and B5 Bravo buttstock.
With 14.5" barrel, the EPR is designed for law enforcement agencies, but licensed for civilian usage.
The factory Colt rifle features the 13.5in Centurion Arms Hand Guard with M-Lok and sling QD attachment points and a B5 Systems stock. The Magpul Pro Front and Rear sights are included. These have 14.5in barrels that ARE pinned and welded, so no NFA paperwork. Charlie's sends these out to be pinned and welded. They come standard with the extended A2 flash hider, but you can upgrade to a Surefire, Rugged or DeadAir muzzle device, especially if you plan on running suppressed.
Note: If you want to upgrade your muzzle device, ask a Charlie's team member, but what you will do is to purchase the muzzle device online with the same order as your rifle. There is no extra charge beyond the price of the muzzle device. No, you get no credit for not selecting the standard. We put that in the bin for the extra handling.
Manufacturer's Part: LE6921-EPR (plus custom pin and weld from CCC)
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status updates
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California and New York residents, this rifle is restricted given it is an SBR. Know your laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.