Built for the demanding use of those who protect our communities every day, the Colt Enhanced Patrol Rifle (EPR) is the next evolution in the world's most dependable, thoroughly field-tested patrol rifle. Featuring an extended handguard that accepts modular rail segments for mounting a wide variety of pro-grade optics, lighting, and ergonomics-enhancing accessories, as well as the highly durable Magpul® MBUS® Pro Series front and rear back up sights and B5 Bravo buttstock. The Colt EPR reestablishes the Colt AR-15® as the finest tool for local, regional, and national law enforcement agencies.
With 14.5" barrel, the EPR is designed for law enforcemnt agencies, but licensed for civilian usage.
The factory Colt rifle feautres the 13.5in Centurion Arms Hand Guard with M-Lok and sling QD attachment points and a B5 Systems stock. The Magpul Pro Front and Rear sights are included. These have 14.5in barrels that are NOT pinned and welded, so NFA regulated short barreled rifle (SBR).
Manufacturer's Part: LE6921-EPR
Note: a buyer interested in obtaining this rifle with a pinned and welded flash hider, can do so by special order for another $200. Anticipate extended wait time if this p/w and NFA delisting is requested.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status updates
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California and New York residents, this rifle is restricted given it is an SBR. Know your laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a scope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.