Colt 10.3" Mk18 barrel, Gov't profile with Colt "C" marking on barrel
Charlie's has a very small supply of Colt marked 10.3" barrels that come to us on a regular basis.
This barrel is the 10.3" Colt Mk18 barrel. Typical M4 (thin) profile, which is historically correct. This is the barrel for a Mk18 Mod 0 build, or for a custom short barreled rifle.
Colt markings: C MP CB 5.56 NATO 1:7. Standard Colt chrome-lined, to last almost forever, and that includes throwing it in the mud. Comes ready for a flash hider of your choosing, with standard 1/2-28 threading.
- Newer, correct gas port, at the correct 0.070" size.
- Comes in clear mil-spec or blue VCI sealed bag, with a good dose of oil.
- Includes front sight pin, but no slip loop (as is normal for Colt replacement barrels).
- Front Sight Base (FSB) and barrel nut included.
- Delta Ring Assembly is not included.
- No flash hider included. Some pics show a flash hider for illustration purposes.
- Colt part SP64049
Made in USA - for sale only in USA
Note on Colt 10.3" & 11.5" barrels: Charlie's offers a variety of choices for the collector, clone-builder, law enforcement officer and shooting enthusiast.
- Colt 10.3" SOCOM profile barrel with Colt roll-marking, gunsmithed by Potomac Armory
- Colt 10.3" Gov't profile barrel with special performance tuning and with Colt roll-marking, gunsmithed by Specialized Armament
- Colt 10.3" "Crane Style" Gov't profile barrel, cut-down, gunsmithed by Compass Lake Engineering
- Daniel Defense 10.3" Gov't profile barrel, either with low-profile gas block, Mk12 gas block, or virgin.
- Colt 11.5" "FBI" SOCOM profile barrel, with front sight base
- Colt 11.5" "FBI" SOCOM profile barrel, virgin
We take special care in bringing you the best in short barrels, and use the best artisans, both in-house, and in our extended supply chain, when something has to be engineered to a Colt production barrel. Our collectors and cloners will want the 10.3" barrel for historical accuracy. The Daniel Defense is a great option, as it is now being used by US Special Forces in limited numbers, and is readily available and affordable. For more authenticity, choose a Colt 10.3" barrel.
Shooters and law enforcement typically choose the 11.5" barrel, as it has better overall performance, especially in the heavy (SOCOM) profile. Our LE customers tell us that they will only use Colt barrels in 10.3" to 14.5" lengths. Colt truly does dominate that market, while other barrel companies own the long-range and sniper market.
As always, we are here to help. Drop us a line, or use our online CHAT to ask about our short barrels.
All NFA laws apply. If you are uncertain if you can own this, check federal National Firearms Act, also with your state authorities. I am not your lawyer. You need to make sure you can own it.
Note: All ITAR regulations apply. Charlie's deals in the real McCoy. Your item most likely has parts that cannot be shipped outside of the USA, or owned in the USA by non-US Persons. You take accountability to safeguard parts and the entire upper, and get necessary approvals to transport outside of the USA.