You heard of the Banshee, you wanted to try it out, and then you heard of the 5.7x28 round. What would be more fun than a day at the range with a pistol with this combo? The CMMG Banshee now Comes Chambered in the Amazing 5.7x28 Cartridge
If you want the best an AR has to offer, then the 300 Series is your choice. This AR is fitted with every desired feature including a great FDE Cerakote coatin, laser engraved model name on the lower receiver, updated ambidextrous controls and sling points along with a premium trigger, Magpul grip, PRS stock, CMMG's revolutionary RIPSTOCK or RIPBRACE, and CMMG's SV muzzle brake. These are just a few of the possible upgrades on this series. Chambered in 5.7x28mm, these pistols and SBRs are ready for the range.
The Mk4 platform accepts standard AR15-style magazines, and is the most versatile of the CMMG platforms, especially with the .22 LR, 5.7x28mm conversion.
CMMG delivers its lightest and most compact firearms within the BANSHEE line of Short Barreled Rifles (SBR’s) and AR pistols. Don’t let these little guys fool you though. With a wide range of caliber offerings available, there’s plenty of firepower in the BANSHEE line. With a variety of different barrel lengths and furniture to choose from, the BANSHEE 100, BANSHEE 200 and BANSHEE 300 series will have the right combination for you when concealment and portability matter the most.
For over a decade CMMG has remained committed to producing some of the best AR platform firearms in the industry. The Banshee 300 is the ideal multi-purpose firearm from CMMG with all of the features you're looking for in an AR style pistol. New for 2020 is the renaissance of the 5.7x28 cartridge which this particular AR-15 style pistol is now chambered in. With a 416 stainless Steel barrel, free float M-LOK compatible hand guard and a single stage trigger what more could you ask for. Additionally this unit comes standard with the CMMG RipBrace which is a pistol stabilizing brace. Whether you like plinking for recreational shooting, need a reliable gun for varmint and pest control, or a compact gun to protect your home and family, the Mk4 Banshee 300 from CMMG is the only gun you'll need!
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
No sales on this item to California, excpet for law enforcement
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.