There are pistols and then are pistols. This pistol is not for everyone, but wow, with a velocity of over 2,000 fps, and lighter than most pistols, there is nothing quite like the FN Five-sevenN. Now add a 20 round magazine, you have something quite unique.
The FN Five-seveN® pistol was developed in the early 1990s and features a cold hammer-forged barrel that is chrome-lined for extended service life. The polymer-framed FN Five-seveN® offers single-action operation, low felt recoil, 20-round magazine capacity, and is equipped with an ambidextrous, forward-mounted manual safety, and an accessory rail that accepts tactical lights and lasers.
"Little to no recoil and a high-velocity round made for tighter groupings with fast follow-up shots at longer ranges. The ergonomic grip, complete with a thumb groove, and the light weight of the pistol combine to make it extremely comfortable to wield and bring to bear." - Military Times
A lightweight, easy handling pistol that fires the flat trajectory, low recoil 5.7 x 28mm cartridge, the FN® Five-seveN Semi-Auto Pistol is an ideal personal protection piece. The FN Five-seveN's polymer receiver and slide cover provide a gun much lighter than traditional semi-autos, while its hammer forged, chrome lined barrel and chamber provide enhanced accuracy and extended service life. The textured, ergonomic polymer frame design features checkered grip panels. There's also a reversible magazine release and ambidextrous manual safety levers for easy access. Built-in Picatinny rail for add-on accessories. Adjustable target sights. Made in USA.
Manufactuer's Part Number: 3868900751
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
California residents cannot purchase unless a law enforcement exemption exists. The process may be different due to state specific laws. States with magazine restrictions will ship without a magazine
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.