The HELIOS DT is a short rifle silencer designed specifically for 5.56mm rifles and carbines, with the precision shooter, especially in PRS, in mind. CGS's "Varying Core Diameter" technology unique to CGS Suppressors. This unique design allows for peak sound reduction for its size and elimination of the flash signature as well as consistent, minimal and repeatable point of impact shift.
The Helios 556 DT suppressor was designed for long range precision, but is also versitile enough to work well with a short barreled rifle. With accuracy and repeatable point of impact shift a top priority, Chaos Gear Supply threw the drawaing board away to design a suppressor dedicated to the 5.56mm round and was lightweight and achieved peak sound reduction. Why not? Tastes great and less filling. Just a very hard combination to achieve in the PRS / LRP realm. The Helios DT utilizes a "tubeless" welded design for maximum strength and durability.
The exterior is DLC coated, for what CGS believes achieves better heat resistance in shorter barrels as well as less carbon build-up. The internals are S-Line coated for easy cleaning.
The compact design and larger diameter allows for easy maneuverability in confined areas while keeping sound reduction at a maximum.
CGS - Chaos Gear Supply
See review from Ammoland
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.