Cadex Falcon Bipod with Picatinny adapter
Truly one of the toughest and best made bipods in the business for large bore rifles. Yes, we like Atlas and Harris, along with Tango Down and Magpul. But Cadex can take punishment and hold the weight of heavier rifles.
The Cadex Falcon Bipod has been designed to provide the ultimate stability. It features multiple take down feet attachments such as claws or standard feet that adapt to any terrains. Can be installed on any Cadex rifles or chassis, or any rifles featuring a bipod rail.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness
- and reduces free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting lever. Tilt angle + – 15.5°.
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°.
- Height adjustable from 6.25″ to 8″.
- Incredibly stable (width from 11″ to 14.5″).
- Designed to withstand recoil up to 50 BMG.
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
- Shortened: 11.12″ x 5.19″ x 6.28″
- Extended: 12.99″ x 5.19″ x 7.9″3
- Folded: 8.81″ x 5.01″ x 1.76″
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
- Made in Canada by Cadex