Cadex Falcon Bipod Gen 2 with Cadex AES Arca adapter
Arca Elite System clamp for use with Cadex AES rails on Cadex rifles and chassis
Truly one of the toughest and best made bipods in the business for large bore rifles. But Cadex can take punishment and hold the weight of heavier rifles.
The Cadex Falcon Bipod has been designed to provide the ultimate stability. It features multiple take down feet attachments such as claws or standard feet that adapt to any terrains.
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness
- and reduces free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting lever. Tilt angle + – 15.5°.
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°.
- Height adjustable from 6.25″ to 8″.
- Incredibly stable (width from 11″ to 14.5″).
- Designed to withstand recoil up to 50 BMG.
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
- Shortened: 11.12″ x 5.19″ x 6.28″
- Extended: 12.99″ x 5.19″ x 7.9″3
- Folded: 8.81″ x 5.01″ x 1.76″
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
- Made in Canada by Cadex
- Manufacturer's Part Number 7431-K015AES