Cadex Falcon Bipod Gen 2 with Picatinny Quick-Disconnect Lever
Truly one of the toughest and best made bipods in the business for large bore rifles. Now available with Picatinny QD lever mount
The Cadex Falcon Bipod has been designed to provide the ultimate stability. It features multiple take down feet attachments such as claws or standard feet that adapt to any terrains. This model features the 2021 modification to the standard Falcon bipod - the quick disconnect.
Truly one of the best values on the market for the long-range shooter.
Falcon Bipod with QD Mount Features
- Fast deployment legs without buttons to push.
- Ultra tight machining tolerances for maximum stiffness and reduces free play.
- Reversible legs for choice of index or thumb push button operation.
- Easy to operate canting lever. Tilt angle +/– 15.5°.
- Folds/deploy forward, rearward 45° or standard 90°.
- Height adjustable from 6.25″ to 8″.
- Incredibly stable (width from 11.4″ to 13.3″).
- Designed to withstand recoil up to 50 BMG.
- Picatinny Quick-Disconnect Lever makes this bipod available for any large rifle
- Standard feet, optional claws or optional spikes.
- Shortened: 11.12″ x 5.19″ x 6.28″
- Extended: 12.99″ x 5.19″ x 7.9″3
- Folded: 8.81″ x 5.01″ x 1.76″
- Weight: 1.34 lbs
- Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
- Made in Canada by Cadex
- Manufacturer's Part Number 7431-K015