Chosen by the US Marines, the M4 is a tactical chambered for 2-3/4" and 3"magnum shell shotgun, 18.5" and 5+1 shell capacity semi-automatic
The Benelli M4 is probably the best known tactical shotgun; known for ruggedness and reliability. The M4 has been used by the United States Marine Corps since 1998. The M4 utilizes the A.R.G.O (auto-regulated gas-operation) gas system, a unique system that uses two stainless steel, self-cleaning pistons that that bear directly on the bolt assembly. This simple, ultra-reliable action eliminates complex mechanics found in many comparable semi-automatic shotguns that tend to foul up faster and are more difficult to clean. This means the A.G.R.O system allows the Benelli M4 to reliably cycle nearly any type of 3” shell without having to make adjustments, from the heavy 00 buckshot to light field loads.
The M4 stock is made from a durable poly/rubber material and is available in the typical shotgun stock design as well as a pistol grip version. Both versions come with a receiver mounted Picatinny rail for the installation of an optic and a sling mount for an ambidextrous shoulder sling.
With its reliable A.R.G.O gas operating system and its ability to cycle almost any type of 3” shell, the Benelli M4 has a multitude of applications ranging from home defense, protection in Grizzly bear territory or law enforcement/military usage.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
This item cannot ship to California
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles and shotguns.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.