The CompM5 is a high quality and high performance red dot sight from Aimpoint developed for military and law enforcement applications. With the ability to shoot with both eyes open, the CompM5 allows for easy target acquisition. The red dot sight follows the movement of the user's eye, eradicating any need for centering. The CompM5 is compatible with Aimpoint 3XMag-1 and 6XMag-1 magnifiers as well as generations of Night Vision Devices.
The CompM5 from Aimpoint comes complete and ready to mount right out of the box. It also features a flip-up lens cover. The front lens cover is black while the rear is transparent. What makes the CompM5 great is its ability for customization. This model is sold without a mount. There are a number of Aimpoint mounts to pick from, or choose one of your favorite mount providers like LaRue, Bobro, ADM and others.
There is a reason law enforcement and military forces trust Aimpoint - their red dot sights make target acquisition a problem of the past.
Features the Aimpoint CompM5 include:
- Mountable on MIL-STD 1913 Rail system/Picatinny rail
- Advanced optical lenses with a protective front window
- Compatible with every generation of Night Vision Devises
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Excellent light transmission
- Robust housing design, same ruggedness of the CompM4 but with less weight
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Operational when submersed up to a depth of 150 feet
- Usable for 50,000 hours of constant operation with one battery
note: second picture shown with mount (not included)