Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 Riflescope with EBR-9 BDC (MOA) ret.
Great versatility in a crisp resolution. Built upon the Razor 1-6x scope, now exteding your magnification to 10x - more than our snipers had in 2001 at the start of the War on Terror.
"EVERYTHING IS IN RANGE"
The Razor® HD Gen III 1-10x is nothing less than your opportunity to shoot without limits. The next evolution of our wildly popular Razor® line, the Razor® Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of First Focal Plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions make this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
The next evolution of Vortex's popular Razor line, the Razor HD Gen III 1-10x24 brings the highest level of first focal plane performance to those who demand the versatility of 1-10x power. Military, law enforcement, and competition shooters alike will love the clarity of an HD optical system and a crisp, illuminated reticle in a package that weighs the same as our 1-6x, but doesn’t sacrifice any durability. A true 1x on the low end and daylight bright illumination for reliable performance in all conditions makes this a single solution for close-quarters and long-range.
1-10x MAGNIFICATION RANGE Engagement from point-blank out to more than 1,000 yards.
FIRST FOCAL PLANE VERSATILITY Accurate holdovers through the entire magnification range.
CLASS LEADING OPTICAL SYSTEM Vortex HD Optical System, well tested in the 1-6x. Stunning resolution and class-leading field of view combine to create our most advanced LPVO optical system.
TRUE DAYLIGHT BRIGHT ILLUMINATION Features 11 intensity levels for red-dot-like speed.
LOCKING ILLUMINATION DIAL 11 intensity levels with off positions between each setting
ANODIZED STEALTH SHADOW FINISH Well received by customers on the Razor scopes in the last few years
EBR-9 BDC Reticle
While this reticle is technically an MOA reticle, we look at this as purely a BDC or bullet drop oriented reticle with easy to find ranging in the first focal plane and yardage marks for typical .223 / 5.56 / 7.62 tragectories. While the 5.56mm NATO and the 7.62 NATO are very different cartidges, it is very noteworthy that their tragectories are close to the same between 50 and 600 yards, so if you want to run this scope with your AR-10, SR-25, M-14, go right ahead. If you need to aim beyond 600 yards, you are most likely going to want slightly more magnification than 10x anyway.
This is a perfect point and shoot reticle, and moves fast from "both eyes open" red-dot functionality to zoom to 10x and wait and shoot.
- HD Optical System Optimized with select glass elements to deliver exceptional resolution, cut chromatic aberration and provide outstanding color fidelity, edge-to-edge sharpness and light transmission.
- XR™ Fully Multi-Coated Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- APO System Index-matched lenses correct color across the entire visual spectrum.
- Optically Indexed Lenses Optimize image sharpness and brightness from edge to edge.
- Daylight Bright Illumination Daylight bright, illuminated reticle aids in faster target acquistion in bright daylight conditions.
- ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
- Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
- Waterproof - IPX7 Designed to meet IPX7 waterproofing standards.
- Fogproof Argon gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
- Tube Size 34 mm diameter provides maximized internal adjustment and strength.
- Hard Anodized Stealth Shadow Finish Highly durable anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter's position.
- Aircraft-Grade Aluminum Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
INTERNAL MECHANISM DESIGN FEATURES
- Friction Reduction System Heat-treated, hardened-steel pad floats on the end of the turret screw and interfaces with a hardened steel ring on the erector tube for steel-on-steel contact. US Patent 7,958,665
- Erector Tube System Precision-machined from premium brass alloy with anti-galling properties for strength and durability. Chromium vanadium erector spring, tumble-polished.
- L-Tec™ Tool Included with your scope for precise adjustments to the turret.
- Locking Side Illumination Easily accessible and lockable illumination dial is located on the left side of turret housing. Features eleven intensity levels of illumination with off positions between each setting.
Objective Lens Diameter
Field of View
|116-11.7 ft @100 yds|
Travel Per Rotation
Max Elevation Adjustment
Max Windage Adjustment
|Fixed @100 yds|
|Product Manual (PDF)|
|Reticle Manual (PDF)|
Included in the Box
- Objective lens cover
- Ocular lens cover
- Lens cloth
- Battery CR2032
- Throw lever
- L-TEC Tool