TANGO4 4-16X44 MM, DEV-L MRAD
Designed for today’s common MSR/AR and bolt action platforms, the TANGO4 4 – 16x44 mm riflescope is the ideal solution for mid to long range tactical engagements, designated marksmen and hunting. 4x times optical zoom with illumination in a 30mm one-piece maintube. Low dispersion (LD) glass provides industry leading optical clarity for any situation. Offered in first focal plane (FFP) with multiple, illuminated reticle options. Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance.
This is a special purchase by Charlie's direct from Sig. Sig is a solid, well-known brand, and this is a solid and an affordable scope. You know our team at Charlie’s is scope snobs, and we love those $2k and $3k scopes, no doubt. But, if you don't have that budget, we want to lend you a safety ring, and find you something that provides value: solid construction and a great price. This is part of Charlie's Value Series !
This is a great scope at a great price, and a good multi-purpose magnificaiton. 4-16x is a good all around magnification for close-in and longer ranges. Get afforability, usability and solid built scope with Sig name behind the craftsmanship.
This scope is designed for bolt action guns, but will work well on other firearms as well.
TANGO4 scopes incorporate these features:
- LockDown Zero System stop-locking turrets allow the user not only to find the zero point of the scope, but to lock it in place. Rapid, precise return to zero.
- SIG Ballistic Turret (SBT) is perfectly engraved to match the ballistics of your shooting system. Most TANGO4 scopes include a free SBT - see the Sig Optics page for details.
- MOTAC - Motion-sensing technology immediately powers up illumination when motion is detected, and powers it down when it does not - saving battery life and ensuring power is there when needed.
- Stealth ID - the industrial design of Sig Electro-Optics is based on their legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up shape and pattern of the optic.
- Spectracoat - Highly efficient, ultra-wide broadband, anti-reflection lens coatings minimize reflection across the spectrum of visible light, while still permitting maximum light transmission through the scope
- LensArmor - Getting the most durability out of the scope via this abrasion-resistant lens coating, to ensure your optic stays crisp, clear, and bright.
- Sig Optics Infinite Guarantee - They're guaranteed forever - an unlimited lifetime guarantee. Fully transferable, no warranty card or receipt required. Period.
|Scope Weight:||26.1 oz|
|Scope Objective Diameter:||44mm|
|Scope Tube Size / Mount:||30mm|
|Scope Turret Adjustment:||0.1 MRAD|
|Field of View:||24.1' - 6.3' @ 100 yds|