Sig Sauer P365 XL 9mm concealed carry cross-over pistol
Cross-Over Pistol compact enough for concealed carry, large enough for full performance
The Sig Sauer P365XL 9mm Pistol redefines the performance of concealed carry pistols. This 9mm features a unique crossover build that combines the concealability of a micro-compact pistol with the comfort and shootability of full-size handguns. An XSeries P365 grip module, integrated magwell, and extended beavertail provide a secure hold for more efficient pointing and enhanced control. The P365XL comes mounted with XRay3 Day/Night sights that deliver a precise sight picture even in low light conditions. If you'd like to change the sights on this Sig 9mm, the optics-ready slide is compatible with Romeo Zero and RMSc optics. For improved reliability, the P365XL features a flat trigger with a 90-degree break to deliver a crisp, clean trigger pull with every shot. Easily concealed but powerful and precise, the Sig Sauer P365XL 9mm Pistol offers comfortable carry and dependable performance, making it perfect for personal defense and concealed carry.
XSeries P365 Grip Module with Integrated Carry Magwell and Extended Beavertail
Flat Trigger with a 90 Degree Break
Optic Ready Slide Compatible with Romeo Zero and RMSc Optics
- XSeries P365 grip module offers a secure hold for added control
- Integrated magwell and extended beavertail further improve grip
- Optics-ready slide compatible with Romeo Zero and RMSc optics
- Flat trigger with a 90-degree break provides a reliably crisp trigger pull
- XRay3 Day/Night sights offer a clear sight picture in a variety of light conditions
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Size: Compact
- Approximate Weight: 20.7 oz.
- Height: 4.8 in.
- Sight Radius: 5.6 in.
- Barrel Length: 3.7 in.
- Overall Width: 1.1 in.
- Overall Length: 6.6 in.
- Trigger: Stiker standard
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Grip Type: BLK polymer
- Barrel Material: Carbon steel
- Slide Material: Stainless steel
- Sights: X-Ray3 Day/Night Sights
- Two 12-round steel magazines
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
This pistol may not be sold in California
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.