The same accuracy, durability and unmatched reliability as the M17, now available in a compact size.
The M18 was recently issued to all branches of the U.S. Military and was chosen as the official sidearm of the U.S. Marine Corps. The P320-M18 is the commercial version that brings the same unprecedented accuracy, extreme reliability and unmatched durability the military demands.
The P320-M18 comes standard with SIGLITE night sights and a removable night sight rear plate. The slide is optic ready and directly compatible with the ROMEO1 PRO and Deltapoint Pro Optics. The slide and grip module are black rather than the coyote tan as the military version, and it includes (1) 17 round magazine.
Note: the model number and UPC code on the box may reflect a model that contains multiple magazines; however, we will ship the gun with only one 17 round magazine. Sig 21 round magazines are available for sale here: Sig P320 MK17/MK18 9mm 21 round magazine - Black.
|Stock:||Modular Polymer Grip|
|Sight:||FT: SIGLITE W/ Removable Night Sight Plates|
|10, 17 or 21 rounds|
|# of Mags:||1 included: 17 round*|
|Features:||Blk Controls, Built for Romeo1PRO or Deltapoint PRO|
* Note: for customers living in magazine capacity restricted states, we will ship the pistol with no magazine. To purchase a 10-round mag, see here: Sig P320 M18 M17 black 10 round magazine
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
This item CANNOT be shipped to California
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.