Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS Riflescope 1.1-8x24 M5B1 Illum CMR-W 7.62 116670
This is a current US Military contract, the CQBSS is a noun. Front Focal Plane in a small package
From close quarters to long range target engagements, the Leupold Mark 8 CQBSS 1.1-8x24mm incorporates everything Military, Law Enforcement and Competition shooters need into one extremely versatile riflescope. The illuminated front focal plane reticles provide accurate range estimation throughout the entire zoom range. Eight brightness settings ensure optimal visibility of the illuminated reticle in all lighting conditions and are compatible with night vision devices. An off position between each numbered brightness setting ensures long battery life and nearly instant return to the desired reticle intensity. The 34mm Maintube and twin bias spring erector system provides over 40 Milliradians of total windage and elevation adjustment. Auto-Locking Pinch & Turn 1/10th Mil click adjustments make precise corrections quick and easy, yet eliminate accidental movement in the field. Quick change BDC (Bullet Drop Compensation) rings allow the scope to be matched to virtually any ammunition for long range precision. The Mark 8 CQBSS is completely waterproof, fog proof, and backed by the Legendary Leupold Mark 4 Warranty. The ultimate blend of rapid target acquisition, precision, and rugged durability, the Mark 8 CQBSS eliminates compromise. ©
Leupold Mark 8 Features
- 3rd Generation Illumination
- Third-generation illumination features a 15 percent brighter reticle, several different intensity settings, and a redesigned, user-friendly interface.
- 8:1 Zoom Ratio
- Shooters no longer have to sacrifice precision for field of view.
- DiamondCoat 2
- This coating enables higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance ever offered.
- Tactile Power Selector
- The tactile power indicator identifies your magnification with a touch.
- Twin Bias Spring Erector System
- Twin bias spring exerts up to 30 percent more holding force on the erector, essentially eliminating backlash and stress on the vital internal workings of the scope.
|Scope Weight:||23.2 oz.|
|Scope Objective Diameter:||24 mm|
|Scope Tube Size / Mount:||34 mm|
|Scope Turret Adjustment:||0.10 Mil|
|Field of View:||92' - 14.7' @ 100 yds.|
|Eye Relief:||3.7" - 3.3"|
|Scope Finish:||matte black|