The HK VP9 Tactical is built for law enforcement, tactical operations, and competitive shooting. The tall sights are perfect for suppressors, which fit to the threaded barrel, and also provide a 1/3 lower co-witnessed shooting with many red dot optics. The VP9 Tactical OR means "optic ready." There is a slide cut out for an optic to be attached. This is not a Glock. Sig, or FN. It is a true German made HK and the quality is felt when you hold it in your hand.
Ergonomic, adjustable grip– Every detail, including the grip angle, the contour of the front strap and the high rear saddle were chosen to fit the human hand. And the adaptable grip frame allows you to interchange both backstraps and grip panels in 27 unique configurations to fit your hand. All of these features help you get the same consistent grip, every time you pick up your VP.
Best-in-class trigger– The VP trigger surpasses those found on competitors. It has a short, light take-up with a solid, single action type break followed by a short positive reset.
Striker Fired– The VP Series pistols use a striker fired ignition and a modified Browning operating system combined with an optimal precision strike trigger control system — it is in essence a premium HK P30 frame mated to an advanced striker fired slide design. Materials include proprietary HK steel for barrel, slide, springs, pins, and internal components.
Suppressor Height Sights- Perfect for looking over a thicker suppressor and also great for co-witnessing a red dot
Optics Ready - When you are ready to add a red-dot, your HK VP9 Tactical is ready for you with removable cap, to allow your sight to sit tight and low.
Tactical Package with three (3) magazines- Law Enforcement and operators need three mags. One in the gun, and two at the ready. This pistol has all three. Adding a factory HK mag or two is not inexpensive. Everything has been thought through for a great tactical package without buying extras
The latest addition to the ever-expanding VP family of HK pistols is both optics-ready and suppressor-ready.
The VP9 Tactical OR stands out with its 4.7” cold hammer-forged barrel with threaded muzzle and suppressor-height tritium sights. These sights provide a lower 1/3 co-witness through the window of a red dot sight while remaining visible over the top of most suppressors. Rear sight with serrations gives a cleaner, black sight. High-contrast color tritium front sight for fast day or night acquisition. Additionally, this model includes an optics cut that, when combined with one of five available adapter plates, accepts most popular red dot sights. Just add the appropriate suppressor and/or optic with no additional modifications needed.
Add this to the standard VP9 customizable grip and you have a pistol that can adapt to any situation or any shooter.
The VP9’s machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HK’s hostile environment finish.
VP pistols are made in Heckler & Koch’s Oberndorf factory in southwest Germany and are covered by Heckler & Koch’s limited lifetime warranty.
Manufacturer's Model: 81000625
photo and video courtesy of Hecker & Hoch, Tactical Life, Recoil Web, Alabama Arsenal and HK-USA
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.