Charlie's brings you a Super Duty black stripped lower receiver direct from Geissele, and parts to build your own complete Geissele lower receiver. Charlie's believes in bringing you choices: choices in how you configure your AR system, how you shoot, and choices in price points.
Build from 100% Geissele lower part kits and Geissele trigger kits, and a mil-spec military grade 6-position buffer tube, castle nut and end-plate, and then add on a Geissele buffer and spring kit, and you are good to go.
The Geissele stripped lower receiver is made from mil-spec forging, Geissele has precision engineered this lower receiver with the best equipment in Pennsylvania. Made from a 7075 T6 aluminum forging, is precision machined and quality assured to the mil-spec standard at the Geissele facility. The Super Duty stripped lower is the heart of your next build, ready to accept your favorite components to make your next AR15-pattern rifle truly your own.
The lower parts kit is a Tier-1 military grade Geissele sourced mil-spec lower parts kit without fire control.
From there, you add your choice of a Geissele ALG QMS single-stage trigger, or the Geissele G2S two-stage trigger. The Geissele ALG QMS is a top-quality sourced military grade mil-spec trigger system. The Geissele G2S two-stage trigger is the same trigger as the Geissele SSA trigger without all the bells and whistles of laser marking. "The G2S is manufactured from the same tool steel as the SSA and the sears are also wire EDM cut. Visually, from the outside of the weapon there is no difference from the SSA and the feel and reliability is the same. The G2S however has a different way of holding the hammer pin in place..." (from Geissele's description of the G2S).
Geissele Braided Spring and Buffer
The buffer and spring is a Geissele H2 buffer and spring system, know at the Super 42 braided wire spring and H2 buffer combo. The H2 is the more versatile of buffers, providing you the heavy weight needed in 14.5" and shorter carbine and mid-length gas system M4s and AR15s. Some carbine and pistol setup may need the extra weight of an H3, especially if shot suppressed or with ultra short barrels. Carbine and Mid-Length gas systems with barrels of 16" and greater may benefit from a lighter weight buffer. You can ask Charlie's team members for a suitable replacement if you will be using a barrel longer than 16".
Charlie's recommends adding a one tungsten weight to make your H2 an H3, You can add military grade tungsten buffer weights by clicking the highlighted link.
photos courtesy of Geissele, Potomac Armory and RecoilWeb
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
California residents must purchase a California Firearms Compliance Service kit by clicking the link and adding.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.