Available for all legal buyers
Building on the solid FN509 platform, FN has designed a larger 5" barreled pistol for tactical and self defense featuring rapid target acquisition, a straight-faced trigger and high iron sights and various plates to accommodate a number of RMR type optics. Made for the most demanding environments where split-seconds matter and holding the advantage in your hands is a must have. The frame has been optimized to extend the barrel for accuracy and remove weight from the slide. FN 509 LS Edge - Sharpened to give you the Edge
Optimized long slide with patented optics mounting system
Long Slide recovers immediately, tracks perfectly
5” target-crowned, hammer forged barrel for tack-driving performance
Best-in-class Low-Profile Optics Mounting System™ fits most common MRDs
Three, 17-rd magazines, graphite anodized aluminum floor plates drop faster
Includes FN soft case and three backstraps (S,M,L) and two magazines.
Note: Some pictures show red dot optics for illustration purposes only, no red dot / reflex optic is included
Note: Some FN models come with 2 magazines or 3 magazines, 10 round or 17 round. This product ships to you with three (3) 17 round factory magazines. FN has some duplication in model numbers, but this ships exactly as listed. Not with 10 round magazines. Not with two magazines.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!!!)
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
This pistol cannot be sold in California and other states that restrict magazine capacity. If your state restricts magazine size, we might be able to ship to you with NO MAGAZINES, but we will not swap for lower capacity magazines. For California, the FN 509 must be on the list of approved pistols.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED FIREARM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Firearm page for more details.
California and New York residents please, click here. The process may be different due to state specific laws.
NOTE: The free shipping option does not apply to full rifles, unless purchased with a riflescope. If you choose free shipping at check-out, we will bill you for shipping later.