Dead Air Wolfman Modular Sub-Gun Suppressor
Bad the bones, this is the next generation of mulit-caliber sub-gun center-fire suppressors. Optimized for 9mm sub-guns
The Wolfman is not just an upgrade of Dead Air's Wolf-9SD, the Wolfman is something entirely new. Evolved. The suppressor is modular, accepting 300 Black Out, 9mm, 7.69x39 in sub-sonic, 9x39, 350 Legend and .380. This suppressor is made for today's bad ass sub-guns. At Charlie's we are thinking PTR, MP5 and CZ Scorpion. Wow !
The Wolfman is made for light-duty super-sonic and bad to bones sub-sonic subgun, light duty rifle and pistol. Its modularity makes it adaptable to these guns, with a shorty and full size. Also, the front cap can accept user-provided rubber cap that can add to sound suppression.
Construction is fully welded 17-4 PH stainless steel that brings ultimate strength while keeping the suppressor as light as possible. It’s the ultimate mix of toughness and lightweight. The suppressor is designed for maximum muzzle suppression while also maximizing at-ear performance for the shooter through the use of a large internal volume and generous blast chamber.
The Wolfman ships with a 1/2-28 direct thread mount and features a wipe compatible front cap (tool included). Wipes are user replaceable with commonly available rubber washer sizes.
|Rating:||300BLK, 7.62x39, 9X39, 350 Legend, (light duty on supersonic rifle ammo), .380, 9mm|
|Length (Long, no mount):||7.5"|
|Length (Short, no mount):||5.13"|
|Weight (Long, no mount):||14.4 oz.|
|Weight (Short, no mount):||9.8 oz.|
|Mount:||Ships with 1/2-28 direct-thread insert|
|Pistons:||1/2 x 28
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.