At only 5.4" and 12.8 oz, this suppressor is ideal for a short barreled rifle, duty or range truck gun. It is compact, takes abuse and very affordable. You should buy two. :)
Charlie's loves this little guy, and while not the quietest suppressor, it might be the right choice for specific situations. Dead Air makes only one rile caliber suppressor, .30 cal, and offers front caps at different diameters for 5.56mm, 7.72mm, and so forth. While there is not a specific model for a 5.56mm, we feel this would be the right one, especially for a shorter barrel, to give you the limited additional length. With shortness comes some sacrifice in sound levels, but testing shows the Sandman K comes in right at 140 dB with a 5.56 mm 55 grain cartridge. This is right at the safe hearing level
Sharing all of the features of the Sandman-S and Sandman-L, while adding only 2.9″ to your muzzle. Dead Air has employed the same industry leading QD mounting system with the K, making in an easy add to your armory. Built of stainless steel exterior with Cerakote baked on finish and Stellite baffles. The K is designed as an EDC rifle suppressor for any application where size and weight is a more important consideration than sound reduction.
The K has the class leading solid weld Stellite® baffle core and detachable front cap, just like the rest of our Sandman Series. The exterior is finished in Cerakote® for ultimate durability. Like all of our products, it is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Dead Air is offering the Sandman-K at an introductory price of just $699 MSRP until the Hearing Protection Act moves from committee. Plus, each Sandman-K that ships until that time, will feature a special “HPA” prefixed serial number. This special pricing and unique serial # prefixes will end the day HPA moves out of committee, passing or not, and MSRP will then be $950. Don’t miss this unique opportunity and savings!
Every Sandman suppressor also includes a key mount brake.
See online review by Tyler Kee here.
Video review provided courtesy of Sage Dynamics. Experts at tactical training.
|Rating:||Multi - Up to .300 Win Mag|
|Min. Barrel Length:||No restrictions|
|MSRP:||Limited time only $699|
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.