Lightweight. Versatile. Dependable. Precision Engineering. Good Looking. Great Shooting.
The Nomad-Ti body is Grade 5 titanium, fully welded body and performance engineering for hunting and precision shooting. With a weight of 9.6 oz, it does not get much lighter, and able to handle loads up to .300 Norma, the multi-caliber Nomad-Ti is a great addition to the end of a barrel that will see some terrain. Why do you buy a suppressor? Noise reduction and accuracy with as little added weight as possible. The Nomad-Ti titanum suppressor is most popular with shots that matter in the terrain. Every once matters when you are the one taking your rifle into the field.
Like the original Nomad-30 it is compatible with the KeyMo mount, making it versatile and adaptable to many hosts. The weight savings further embraces the true nature of the Nomad. Travel lightly, and take only what you need. Nothing else comes close to the combined weight savings, strength, sound reduction, and accuracy of the Nomad-Ti.
Note: While titanium is incredibly strong it is susceptible to heat erosion. For optimum lifespan and enjoyable user experience, we recommend semi-auto fire only with 3 minute cool downs between mags to minimize operating at sustained high temps.
The Nomad-Ti ships in direct-thread configuration common with 7.62mm and .30 caliber rifles with 5/8×24 threads, with the ability to swap direct threaded adapters for other muzzle configurations, or to add the KeyMo adapter for quick-attach to Dead Air Keymount brake or flash hider, regardless of muzzle thread or barrel caliber. Plus, the Nomad-30 is compatible with all Sandman front caps, flash hider caps and the Nomad eBrake
*Accessories such as Key-Mo and E-Brake shown in images are not included.
|Rating:||Multi - Up to .300 Norma Mag|
|Finish:||raw titanium stain bead blasted exterior|
|Materials:||Fully-welded Titanium 6AI-4V|
|Mount:||5/8" x 24 thread pitch direct thread, KeyMo compatible|
|Min. Barrel Length:||.300 BLK - any; 5.56mm - 12.5" min to moderate temperature|
picture and video credits: Truth about Guns, The Firearms Blog, Dead Air
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. This item must ship to FFL holder. No civilian exceptions.
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state.
2) Find your FFL… Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL and SOT to Charlie’s (Make them earn their fee!). Not every FFL is a SOT or Class 2 / Class 3 dealer.
3) Be patient! You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers. Please click the “Buying a Firearm” tab at the top of this page for more information.
THIS IS A SERIALIZED ITEM. It must ship to a Federal Firearms License holder. No civilian exceptions.
Buying and shipping through Charlie’s is easy, but there is some information you need to know. Only a federally licensed firearms dealer may receive a firearm or federally regulated serialized item (like a receiver or suppressor). We cannot ship these items directly to you. Please follow these steps to process your transaction:
1) Check your state laws to make sure the federally regulated item you want to purchase is legal in your state. Your FFL dealer should be able to give you all of the necessary information regarding your state specific laws. But, if we ship to your FFL, and there is a legal issue, we cannot accept a return. So please make sure that you know and follow your local and state laws.
2) A quick google search will show you what Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealers are in your area. When you are ready to purchase, contact the FFL dealer you would like to use and get their shipping address. During the check-out, put YOUR address in the “billing” section and the FFL DEALER’S address in the “shipping” section. If you don’t know your FFLs address, that’s okay. You can send the information later.
3) After check out, make sure to contact your FFL dealer to ensure they will receive your shipment for you (most do this for a small fee, but you should always double check).
4) Have your dealer send us a copy of their FFL to FFL@CharliesCustomClones.com. Charlie’s does not reach to your FFL (MAKE THEM EARN THEIR FEE!!!)
5) Be patient! In order to ensure we remain compliant with all federal laws, our compliance department is kept separate from our sales and operations team. Please allow a few days for our compliance officer to verify all of your dealer’s documents and ensure all federal laws are being observed. You should hear from our compliance department within 3-4 business days. If not, feel free to reach out for a status update.
That’s it! We try to make this process as simple as possible for our customers, but if you are unfamiliar the process or have any other questions, please visit our How to Buy a Suppressor page for more details.